Job Title - ‘Coldfusion Programmer/Analyst’
- Bachelor’s (Four) year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field; or four or more years’ experience in Internet applications and design without a four-year degree.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Web design and development, Web-based programming and applications, and Section 508 compliance, as it applies to Government Web sites
- 5 to 7 years of experience in using ColdFusion, SQL database management for Web based applications
- Creating Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) & Functional Requirement Document (FSD) for Development.
- Design, develop, deploy project with ColdFusion application server and SQL database.
- Build Unit/Integration Testing of ColdFusion Applications.
- Analyze the existing system and fine tune appropriate areas to enhance performance.
Send resume with contact information to
Insystech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status